We emphasize dignity and independence.
Memory Care near Santa Barbara, CA.
Our expert staff provides the daily support and care needed for residents with memory impairment. Located in Santa Barbara, we’re just over 30 miles from surrounding towns such as Ventura, Oxnard and Santa Maria, CA.
Interest-specific programs are strategically designed to help ease the challenges of memory loss, including reminiscing, spiritual opportunities, life histories and more. With just 16 studio apartments, Covenant Living at the Samarkand’s memory care neighborhood provides a familiar, extended family for your loved one. Our Memory Care residence incorporates innovative safety systems and supportive cues throughout our environment—even in the secured outside courtyard and garden.
- Programs designed to stimulate cognitive functions
- Medication management and administration
- Specially trained care team
- Assistance with dressing and grooming
- Bathing assistance
- Incontinence assistance
- Personal care aides available 24 hours
- Resident monitoring system
- Studio apartments
- Three chef-prepared meals daily with table service
- Dietary consulting available by appointment
- Special diets accommodated
- Meal delivery if necessary
|Worried about your loved one’s declining memory? Download our resource, “Top 10 Signs Your Loved One May Need Memory Care” to see if memory care may be a good option.|
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current resident of our retirement community to benefit from our Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing or short-term Rehabilitation services. In our short-term rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.
For more information call (877) 525-8036 or click here to request more information.